Merging their passions for public policy, community, and creativity, Stephanie Darden, President of Prismatic and Kelly Cohen, Managing Partner of Southern Strategy Group Orlando, have combined forces in a collaborative communication forum conceived to explore popular issues and topics through infographics.
Responsible for infographic concepts, research, and content
. . .
- Self Professed Bookworm
- Finds Bookstores and Libraries relaxing
- Published Law Review Author
- Favorite Book: "The Alchemist"
- "Fear the turtle"
- Graduated from the University of Maryland
- Joined ssg in 2005
- Opened the 1st intra-state / local office for ssg
- she believes "all politics are local"
- #19 on the list of 2012’s 50 Most Powerful People in Orlando by orlando magazine
- 2011’s "Outstanding Woman of the Year, top 40 under 40" by orlando business journal
- Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission
- Orlando Children's Trust
- Nap Ford Community School
- Ronald McDonald House
- Born in Cleveland, OH
- Moved to Florida at 6 and raised in Fort Lauderdale
- Oldest of 2 girls
Responsible for infographic concepts, visioning, and design
. . .
"LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR
- closet karaoke lover (but she can't hold a tune)
- performs only in cities where she does not reside
- avid jetsetter
- averages 36,000+ miles per year
- CREATED PRISMATIC'S >GOOD INITIATIVE
- CENTRAL FLORIDA YOUNG PROFESSIONALS ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBER
- URBAN THINK! FOUNDATION BOARD MEMBER
- the crescent city is her 2nd city
- Prismatic has a 2nd office in nola
- there at least twice a month
- more likely to study than party in college
- top honor grad & summa cum laude at ucf (2000)
- adaptive reuse fanatic
- infatuated with nyc's high line
- not afraid of S***
- 1st job: cleaning kennels at her dad's veterinary clinic
- Florida native
- raised in rockledge, fl
- oldest sister in a family of 4 girls